skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Federal Reverse

Stocks



Forex

Treasury bonds

Twitter feed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2012 (71)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • A warm welcome to Evey Hammond
      • Let the Spanish 10Y go to shit
      • Watch this!
      • A concerned citizen's manifesto
      • Cristiano Ronaldo's butt could belong to the ECB
      • Alpha, omega, oil
      • Robert Johnson, Chris Hedges, George Carlin
      • Spanish bailout scheduled for October, 22nd
      • Spanishtan chronicles
      • Retrocinema: Network (1976) and Rollover 1981 (198...
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)

Categories

  • altcoins (1)
  • Android (1)
  • Astronomy (1)
  • banks (8)
  • Bernanke (2)
  • BFA-Bankia (3)
  • biology (2)
  • Bitcoin (1)
  • Bonds (8)
  • bubble (6)
  • CDS (2)
  • Central banks (14)
  • Chavez (1)
  • chinese phones (1)
  • college (1)
  • commodities (9)
  • compound interest (1)
  • corn (2)
  • corralito (2)
  • cotton (1)
  • Credit (12)
  • credit rating (2)
  • crisis (18)
  • Crisis Trivia (1)
  • currency (5)
  • debt (16)
  • deflation (9)
  • degree (1)
  • ECB (14)
  • Economics (13)
  • Economy (20)
  • Energy (10)
  • ESM (1)
  • Euro (9)
  • Europe (24)
  • EURUSD (7)
  • farming (5)
  • Fed (8)
  • finance (12)
  • Forex (3)
  • France (2)
  • futures (4)
  • Germany (14)
  • Gold (19)
  • Greece (11)
  • hed (1)
  • hedge funds (2)
  • hum (1)
  • humor (12)
  • Huxley (1)
  • Iberia (1)
  • IMF (1)
  • India (1)
  • inflation (22)
  • interest rates (6)
  • Internet (1)
  • investing (3)
  • Iran (1)
  • Jack Andraka (1)
  • Jim Rogers (3)
  • lies (1)
  • LTRO (1)
  • Marc Faber (5)
  • mone (1)
  • Money (17)
  • normalcy bias (4)
  • oil (2)
  • Orwell (2)
  • OWS (1)
  • Portugal (2)
  • real estate (5)
  • regularization (1)
  • Silver (9)
  • society (19)
  • sociopaths (19)
  • Spain (22)
  • speculation (5)
  • splines (1)
  • stocks (1)
  • trading (15)
  • UK (2)
  • university (1)
  • USA (8)
  • Venezuela (1)
  • wages (3)
  • Wealth (8)
  • welfare state (2)
  • wheat (2)

Daily read

  • Bloomberg
  • FT's Seeking Alpha
  • Silver Gold Silver
  • The Fundamental View
  • Zero Hedge

The Federal Reverse

Loading...
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.
  • Main page

World Statistics

SlideME CrisisTrivia

Get the Crisis Trivia Android app from SlideME.

Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Spanishtan chronicles

I recently heard this tale from a Spanish acquaintance:
A few days ago, at the McDonalds (btw, shitty place)
I was eating some shitburger while noises start coming to my ear and since I was alone, I eavesdropped the gossip of others.
It turns out that a former employee of McDonald had gone to eat there and of course, she and her female ex-coworkers grabbed a place so that they could catch up what had been going on with their lives.
At one point a McWorker asks her:
- "Hey sista, wearin' new tits?"
- "Yeah, you see, I got operated a few months ago"
- "And how's it like, how much it costs?"
- "Very well sista, I notice that guys look at me more, paid EUR 6000 in the clinic XXX"
And a few minutes later they departed and the one wearing silicone told them: "Hey, you need someone? I am still unemployed and all that..."
Why the hell a girl who is unemployed spend EUR 6,000 in increased breast size but is so desperate to  return to McDonalds to ask for a job.

I read once on Zerohedge that the large Spaish demonstrations in June were against IMF and the Troika. I argue that those sistas don't have the slightest notion of what the IMF is.


Posted by Analytic Bastard at 3:00 AM
Labels: crisis, humor, society, sociopaths, Spain

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Energy


Precious metals

gold coin prices junk silver coins

Popular Posts

  • Debunking Jim Rogers on farming
    Jim Rogers has been speaking a lot about farming being the profession of the future. Now, I love his insights and I regard him as one of the...
  • Spanish housing bubble and economic annihilation
    I came across this wonderfully made video that would be a total LMFAO if there were no people suffering from the topic it talks ...
  • A tale of exponential interest
    Imagine you have a savings account and you deposit an amount. The bank transfers the interest to your account and the next time you get inte...
  • The truth about Jack Andraka
    The truth about Jack Andraka is... that I don't know it, obviously, I am a normal citizent with my mundane whereabouts and I am geograph...
  • Towards a thermodynamical theory of Economics
    Even though Economics is a topic studied at every college and university, I believe their core fundamentals are not only misunderstood but a...
  • Beautiful spectacle in the sky
    I enjoy Astronomy so much that I examine the night sky every time I can. Tonight I couldn't wait to describe the delightful sight in t...
  • Inflationary concerns
    Zerohedge has regularly been reporting the ECB's deposit facility that the banks use as storage, much in the same way a cust...
  • That raid of mine proved to be wise after all
    For those of us who live in Euroland, it is very important to observe Gold/EUR correlations, since an extreme deviation from linear correlat...
  • Let him be judged by his actions, not by his words
    Everybody knows his words His actions: 60% of Venezuelan oil securely delivered to the US Rewriting the history by removing each town...
  • Dark pools, algorithms and HFT
    I found an interesting piece at ZH that I want to maintain in this blog. It is from this just-released book Dark Pools: High-Speed Trader...

Worthy analyses

  • SeekingAlpha.com: Home Page
    Neogen Corporation (NEOG) Q1 2027 Earnings Call Transcript
    27 minutes ago
  • mathbabe
    Oh look, banks are being hacked by AI
    9 hours ago
  • FOFOA
    Hyperinflation Book Club
    1 week ago
  • The Fundamental View
    Perumahan Murah di Pekalongan 2026: Subsidi, KPR, dan Info Terbaru
    2 months ago
  • Humble Student of the Markets
    A Time for Caution
    6 months ago
  • Shadow Government Statistics
    Flash Commentary No, 1460b
    5 years ago
  • www.zerohedge.com/fullrss2.xml
    The Oil Refinery Crisis Will Worsen This Winter
    5 years ago
  • Jim Rogers Blog
    Financial Markets Will Move To Asia
    6 years ago
  • Kyle Bass Blog
    Kyle Bass On China
    10 years ago
  • Big Picture Agriculture
  • SilverGoldSilver
  • Harvey Organ's - The Daily Gold and Silver Report
  • Marc Faber Blog

Label cloud

Europe (24) Spain (22) inflation (22) Economy (20) Gold (19) society (19) sociopaths (19) crisis (18) Money (17) debt (16) trading (15) Central banks (14) ECB (14) Germany (14) Economics (13) Credit (12) finance (12) humor (12) Greece (11) Energy (10) Euro (9) Silver (9) commodities (9) deflation (9) Bonds (8) Fed (8) USA (8) Wealth (8) banks (8) EURUSD (7) bubble (6) interest rates (6) Marc Faber (5) currency (5) farming (5) real estate (5) speculation (5) futures (4) normalcy bias (4) BFA-Bankia (3) Forex (3) Jim Rogers (3) investing (3) wages (3) Bernanke (2) CDS (2) France (2) Orwell (2) Portugal (2) UK (2) biology (2) corn (2) corralito (2) credit rating (2) hedge funds (2) oil (2) welfare state (2) wheat (2) Android (1) Astronomy (1) Bitcoin (1) Chavez (1) Crisis Trivia (1) ESM (1) Huxley (1) IMF (1) Iberia (1) India (1) Internet (1) Iran (1) Jack Andraka (1) LTRO (1) OWS (1) Venezuela (1) altcoins (1) chinese phones (1) college (1) compound interest (1) cotton (1) degree (1) hed (1) hum (1) lies (1) mone (1) regularization (1) splines (1) stocks (1) university (1)

Machinomics

Machinomics
Visit my blog about data analysis, financial applications and science